Iframe

Sunday, May 14, 2006

if laloo were a school teacher???

Hej...
Just imagine, if laloo prasad yadav were a school teacher from Bihar getting a job in Mumbai...
but he gets two dayz late in reporting to school...So he writes a letter to principal of the school explaining him the reason of his delay....and that too in English



Deer pirincipal sur,
If ismall ismall mistakes getting inside my letter, I big you pardon, ass
I am not a good englis speaker.
This is my fist vijit to Bombai. Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint
your school more fastly, but for the following region, too much time
lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. I tolded i
has headache piroblem due to migration. But still the clerk rejected to
give ticket to I and my sun. I putted a complain on station masterji. He
said I to go to the lady clerk.
At first she also rejected. I then pressed for long time and finally
with great difficulty she gave a birth to my sun. Anyway I thanked the
station master also because he was phully responsible for getting birth
of my sun.
Ass a hole it was a bhery diphicult experiment in my hole life.
I hope u will look into explain my hole story after, and late me joint
first. I am now ending this fastly. I am a waiter for your responsement.
May God blast you!

Yours awfully,
LALOO PRASAD YADAV
and bhery regards phrom
RAMKHILAVAN L. YADAV(sun)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»